FLY ASH - BASED CEMENT
The patent application relates to a cement composition comprising a high calcium-content fly ash and calcium sulfate, and mortar and concrete compositions containing the cement.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of the Interior1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20240
- Dustin, ERJ
- Publication Date: 1979-10-16
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Calcium sulfates; Calculus; Cement; Concrete; Fly ash; Mortar; Patent applications; Patents; Sulfates
- Old TRIS Terms: Mortars material
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00313875
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-6-085 452 Patent App, DOCKET/REC-2942
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM