ENERGY PILOT STUDIES - INTEGRATING REPORT. GEOTHERMAL SOLAR RATIONAL USE OF ENERGY (CONSERVATION) AUTOMOTIVE PROPULSION SYSTEMS
This report represents in part the results of an international energy workshop held in Italy in July, 1978, for the purposes of assessing the accomplishments of the four pilot studies and integrating their findings. The four studies are: Geothermal, Solar, Rational Use of Energy, Automotive Propulsion Systems.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationDivision of Scientific Affairs
Brussels 39, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Automotive engineering; Energy; Energy conservation; Geothermal resources; Meetings; Pilot studies; Propulsion; Solar energy; Vehicle power plants; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Pilot study
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00313851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CCMS-107
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM