HULL PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT MODEL (HPAM). VOLUME IV: COMPUTER PROGRAM USER'S MANUAL AND DATA MATRICES
The document provides instructions for using the HPAM computer program in all anticipated applications, and it includes a comprehensive set of data matrices to facilitate the preparation of required input. Details regarding the assumptions and procedures used in the computer program are described in Volume 3, Computer Program Development and Documentation.
- Also available in set of 4 reports PC E13, PB80-145808.
Santa Fe Corporation4660 Kenmore Avenue
Alexandria, VA USA 22304
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Malone, J A
- ALLMAN, M
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Computer programs; Economic analysis; Fuel consumption; Hulls; Information processing; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Management; Manuals; Mathematical models; Performance evaluations; Planning; Protective coatings; Roughness; Simulation; Surfaces; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Management systems; Ship hulls
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Hull cleaning); Hull cleaning; Hull maintenance; Hull surfaces
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00313839
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-80018 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DO-A01-78-00-3055
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM