HULL PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT MODEL (HPAM). VOLUME III: COMPUTER PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND DOCUMENTATION
The report presents the technical efforts undertaken to: perform prerequisite analyses necessary to develop mathematical representation of applicable ship performance and economic relationships; develop and validate HPAM computer program; and compile data base of sufficient magnitude to support versatile usage of HPAM computer program. Section 4.0 presents the logic flow of the overall HPAM computer program as well as each of its principal subroutines. The principal elements of the algorithm and conditional branching network are discussed. A listing of the program is presented in Appendix A.
- Also available in set of 4 reports PC E13, PB80-145808.
Santa Fe Corporation4660 Kenmore Avenue
Alexandria, VA USA 22304
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Malone, J A
- ALLMAN, M
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: 172 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Computer programs; Data collection; Databases; Economic analysis; Equipment maintenance; Hulls; Information processing; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Management; Mathematical models; Planning; Protective coatings; Roughness; Simulation; Surfaces; Surveys; Transportation operations; Vehicle maintenance
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems; Ship hulls; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Hull cleaning); Economic analysis (Hull maintenance); Hull cleaning; Hull maintenance; Hull surfaces
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00313838
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-80017 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DO-A01-78-00-3055
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM