MODIFIED SULFUR CEMENT
The invention relates to a cement composition based upon compounds of sulfur with cyclopentadiene. An object of the invention is to provide a sulfur modified cement which possesses excellent strength and freeze-thaw stability characteristics.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of the Interior1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20240
- McBee, W C
- Sullivan, T A
- Publication Date: 1979-10-16
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Building materials; Cement; Concrete; Durability; Freeze thaw durability; Organic compounds; Patent applications; Patents; Polymerization; Strength of materials; Sulfur; Sulfur compounds
- Old TRIS Terms: Cyclopentadiene compounds; Sulfur heterocyclic compounds; Sulfur organic compounds
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00313834
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-6-085450, DOCKET/MIN-2896
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM