ASSESSMENT OF METHODS FOR CONTROL OF FUGITIVE EMISSIONS FROM PAVED ROADS
This report discusses urban road dust problems that are felt to require further attention and outlines the priorities with which the data should be obtained. The approaches to be taken to obtain the desired information are also defined.
Research Corporation of New EnglandRes Triangle Park, NC United States 27711
Environmental Protection AgencyIndustrial Environmental Research Laboratory
Cincinnati, OH United States 45268
- Brookman, E T
- Martin, D K
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Dust; Dust control; Pavements; Pollutants; Reviews; Roads; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Removal
- Old TRIS Terms: Reviewing
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00313798
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-600/7-79-239 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-3115
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM