IDENTIFICATION OF SUPERIOR ENERGY-ABSORBING MATERIALS FOR SCHOOL BUS INTERIORS. VOLUME II: TECHNICAL REPORT
The report documents a study in school bus crashworthiness and is concerned primarily with the design of interior crash padding systems and the identification and selection of outstanding padding materials for this design application.
- See also Volume 1, PB80-165269.
ASL Engineering, IncorporatedSanta Barbara, CA United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- PAULS, L S
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Cost effectiveness; Crash tests; Design; Energy absorption; Fire resistant materials; Flammability; Materials; Shock resistance; Toxicity; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Selection
- Old TRIS Terms: Weight mass
- Subject Areas: Design; Materials; Public Transportation; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313651
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805-271
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01664
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 26 2002 12:00AM