The study of toll road financing examines toll roads both as an alternative in highway finance and as a means of achieving social ends, such as the reduction of traffic congestion and improvement of air quality in urban areas.
National Transportation Policy Study Commission1750 K Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Merewitz, L
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Finance; Financing; Highway traffic; Highway transportation; Highways; Reduction (Chemistry); Revenues; Toll roads; Tolls; Traffic congestion; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Reduction; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00313470
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTPSC/WP-79/08
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM