INTERCITY BUS TRANSPORTATION
The report discusses the current economic structure and performance of the intercity bus industry, with special emphasis on recent trends and sources of data. Forecasts of future performance are given based on continuation of present trends. Policy recommendation proposed by the NTPSC and the ICC are discussed.
National Transportation Policy Study Commission1750 K Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Taube, R
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Buses; Common carriers; Economic conditions; Economic forecasting; Economics; Evaluation; Highway transportation; Intercity bus lines; Level of service; Operating costs; Policy; Productivity; Public transit; Routes; Transportation; Transportation policy; Trend (Statistics); Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Economic activity; Services
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00313441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTPSC/SR-79/07 Spec Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM