A STUDY OF EXHAUST EMISSIONS FROM 1975-1979 MODEL YEAR PASSENGER CARS IN LOS ANGELES
This report presents data obtained as a result of testing and inspection of 125 1975 thru 1977 vehicles with greater than 50,000 miles, 72 1978 3-way catalyst vehicles and a group of 53 1979 vehicles, mostly with 3-way catalysts. The test fleet was obtained randomly from private owners in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Testing was performed from January 1979 through June 1979.
Automotive Environmental Systems, Incorporated7300 Bolsa Avenue
Westminster, CA USA 92683
Environmental Protection AgencyEmission Control Technology Division, 2565 Plymounth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Moore, L
- Unger, DCJ
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobiles; Concentration (Chemistry); Data collection; Exhaust gases; Inspection; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Performance tests; Sampling; Tests
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313416
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-460/3-79-004 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-03-2590
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 2002 12:00AM