LIGHT DUTY TRUCK CHARACTERISTICS, HISTORICAL DATA BASE
The report is a collection of data concerning physical, operating, performance, and market characteristics of light duty trucks for the model years 1972 and 1975 thru 1977. The data is stored on tape in DOT/TSC DEC System 10 computer system. Information was collected from published and unpublished sources with extrapolation and correlations being made when raw data was not available. Vehicles are reported by model year and grouped by manufacturer using production volume, model, body type, engine displacement, transmission and GVWR class attributes as criteria to select representative vehicle configurations. Characteristics are documented for vehicles representative of total U.S. sales of domestic and imported light duty trucks for the model years indicated.
Chilton Company, IncorporatedOne Chilton Way
Philadelphia, PA USA 19089
Washington, DC USA 20590
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Cantwell, C
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Databases; Light trucks; Markets; Motor vehicle bodies; Vehicle performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313154
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-787 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 5 1980 12:00AM