The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concerning the handling, operation, and safety of school buses. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-194314.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Buses; Children; Drivers; Handling characteristics; Highway transportation; Manual safety belts; Safety engineering; School buses; Schools; Specifications; Standards; Students; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Handling; Motor vehicle accidents; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313152
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805 207, SB-39
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM