ANALYSIS FOR NEED FOR PASSENGER SAFETY BELT REQUIREMENTS IN INTERCITY BUSES. VOLUME II: APPENDICES
The appendices support the research done in Vol. 1 on the safety analysis of passenger safety belts for intercity bus usage.
- See also Volume 1, PB80-135387, HS-029 263U.
Indiana University, BloomingtonInstitute for Research in Public Safety
Bloomington, IN United States 47401
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Stansifer, R L
- Romberg, R A
- Day, R L
- Drahos, R W
- Publication Date: 1977-9-30
- Pagination: 279 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Bus transportation; Buses; Highway transportation; Injuries; Intercity bus lines; Manual safety belts; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Seats; Traffic crashes; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313108
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., HS-029 264U
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9180
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 7 1984 12:00AM