STUDY OF WIDTH STANDARDS FOR STATE AID STREETS AND HIGHWAYS. VOLUME II: RESEARCH REPORT AND APPENDICES
The objective of the research was the collection, analysis and documentation of recent research concerning the safety, operational and cost aspects of roadway width elements.
- Sponsored in part by Minnesota Local Road Research Board, St. Paul. See also Volume 1, PB80-134273.
Leisch (Jack E.) and AssociatesEvanston, IL USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
Minnesota Local Road Research BoardSt Paul, MN USA
- LEISCH, J E
- Newman, T R
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 275 p.
- TRT Terms: Highways; Maintenance; Size; Standards; Streets; Traffic safety; Width
- Geographic Terms: Minnesota
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00313103
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/MN-79/05
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 7 2003 12:00AM