AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: CONTROL EQUIPMENT. VOLUME 1. 1964-1978 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Research reports on air pollution control equipment used in automobiles are cited. Topics include the design and performance of catalytic and thermal reactors, retrofit devices, carburetors, and ignition timing systems. Also covered are studies of the catalysts as well as the equipment regulations that the industry must follow.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 266 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carburetors; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Feasibility analysis; Fumes; Performance evaluations; Performance tests; Thermal reactors; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines; Crank case fumes
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313020
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM