SEA WATER CORROSION. VOLUME 2. 1976-JANUARY, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Citations on ships, offshore platforms, steel pilings, cables, and marine equipment are presented. The materials studied include ferrous and nonferrous metals, concrete, and composites. (This updated bibliography contains 278 abstracts, 65 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 285 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Alloys; Bibliographies; Cable systems; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Corrosion resistant alloys; Electrochemistry; Hulls; Marine engineering; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures; Reinforced concrete; Seawater; Ships; Steel; Stress corrosion; Underwater structures
- Candidate Terms: Seawater corrosion
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull corrosion; Offshore platform corrosion; Steel corrosion
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313018
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM