AUTOMOBILE AIR POLLUTION: EXHAUST ANALYSIS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Methods of analyzing the exhaust from automobiles are covered in these citations. The techniques include gas chromatography, mass spectroscopy, and infrared spectroscopy. Reports are presented on monitors, types of emissions, smoke measurement, and exhaust composition. The studies cover direct and remote sampling and analytical techniques.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Chromatography; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Gas chromatography; Gas detectors; Hydrocarbons; Infrared spectroscopy; Mass spectroscopes; Materials selection; Monitoring; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Smoke; Spectroscopic analysis; Spectroscopy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Composition property; Mass spectroscopy
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00313017
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM