PAVEMENT SURFACE PROPERTIES. 1973-1979 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The surface texture, finish, and roughness of rigid and flexible pavements are investigated for ride quality, noise, and skid resistance. Test equipment developed by highway departments for determining the surface properties are described. The equipment includes profilometers, roadometers and skid testers.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Concrete finishing; Equipment tests; Flexible pavements; Noise; Pavements; Profilometers; Riding qualities; Road meters; Roughness; Seal coats; Skid resistance; Skid resistance tests; Surface course (Pavements); Texture
- Old TRIS Terms: Noise sound; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00313015
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM