Flight test of the Diamond DA62 : "disruptive light twin?"
A "first" in South Africa is a Diamond Aircraft's DA62. It was presented for evaluation at AAD 2016 by Lanseria International Airport-based CitiJet Air Charter. A seven-seat, small, light twin disrupting the single-engine aircraft favoured market. Is it feasible?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BARKER, DES
- Publication Date: 2016-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 18-24
- TRT Terms: Private aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Diamond DA62 (Private plane)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01662253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 8 2018 9:40AM