EFFECTS OF FATIGUE ON HUMAN BEHAVIOR AND PERFORMANCE (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The bibliography cites references on the psychological and physiological effects of mental and physical fatigue. Reports on circadian rhythm, work - rest schedules, sleep deprivation, and physical endurance are included. (This updated bibliography contains 198 abstracts, 10 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 205 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Behavior; Bibliographies; Circadian rhythms; Fatigue (Physiological condition); Industrial hygiene; Personnel performance; Sleep; Sleep deprivation; Stress (Physiology); Stress (Psychology); Tolerance (Physiology); Tolerance (Psychology)
- Old TRIS Terms: Human performance; Performance humans; Tolerance (Physiological); Tolerance (Psychological)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00312890
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM