COLVILLE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS, WASHINGTON
The document is the primary result of a detailed study conducted for and with the people of the Colville urban area. It addresses essentially three interrelated issues: (1) transportation/circulation problems relating to the main north-south traffic corridor through the city and to parking in the central business district; (2) the potential for socio-economic growth over the next decade; and (3) the implications of economic development altenatives available the city.
- Prepared by Haworth and Anderson, Inc., Spokane, WA.
Trico Economic Development DistrictColville, WA United States 99114
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: 284 p.
- TRT Terms: Central business districts; City planning; Economic analysis; Economic development; Employment; Land use; Parking; Parking facilities; Public utilities; Socioeconomic factors; Technical assistance; Transportation; Transportation corridors; Urban areas; Urban development; Urban growth
- Geographic Terms: Washington (State)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00312856
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-79-0182
- Contract Numbers: EDA-07-06-02095.40
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM