Ambition and action : decarbonising shipping : the recent ambition 1.5 event united progressive shipping executives to plot shipping's voyage to decarbonisation. Co-organiser Catherine Austin reports -- 2020 vision : monitoring for future fuels : in the first installment of our new series looking at the 2020 sulphur cap,, Larry Rumbol of Parker Kittiwake explains how cutting-edge monitoring can help ship operators address fuel concerns -- Technology network to steer energy initiatives.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 27.
- Publication Date: 2018-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 27-28
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Exhaust gases; Motors; Ships
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01662031
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 8 2018 9:31AM