Partners harness waste heat and shaft energy : Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Wartsila are to jointly market a new energy solution that deploys both waste heat recovery (WHRS) and power take-off/in (PTO/PTI) -- ABC electric-hybrid system gains class approval -- More powerful Wartsila 20 engine launched -- Tier III NOx certification for MaK M 25 E -- MET-MB turbocharger range extended -- Tru-Marine to learn from aviation excellence : Singapore-based turbocharger service specialist True-Marine is hoping to learn about cutting-edge processes and techniques deployed by a leading aircraft engine service company as part of an 18-month structured programme -- ABB two-stroke turbocharger passes MAN benchmark -- Using two-stroke engines as gensets : two-stroke engines have been used to generate electricity in power stations, but are rarely used this way on ships. A study by MAN Diesel & Turbo and PBES could change that -- Type approval for MAN dual-fuel genset.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 19.
- Publication Date: 2018-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 19-23
- TRT Terms: Marine diesel engines
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01662013
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 8 2018 9:30AM