ESTIMATION OF THE ENDURANCE OF CIVIL AIRCRAFT WING STRUCTURES
The report provides a method of analysing the cumulative frequency spectrum for an aircraft wing station into discrete loading cycles in preparation for a fatique damage calculation. The calculations derive the mean life estimation of a wing structure. The results apply to civil or transport aircraft in which maneuver loadings are small.
- For information on availability of series, sub-series, and other individual data items, write NTIS, Attn: ESDU.
Engineering Sciences Data Unit Limited251-259 Regent Street
London W1R 7AD, England
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic force; Aircraft; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Data collection; Durability; Graphics; Loss and damage; Needs assessment; Service life; Wings (Aircraft)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment; Data sources; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Graphic methods; S-n diagrams; Wing loads
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312754
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM