FINAL TECHNICAL STUDY ON REDUCTION OF AUTOMOTIVE ACCESSORY POWER REQUIREMENTS
This is the second of two volumes that document a study on the reduction of automotive accessory power requirements. The volume presents the technical aspects of the total funded effort for five program phases including; conceptual design, preliminary design, detail design, fabrication and test, hybrid systems and advanced engine study.
Society of American Foresters1016 16th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Department of Energy1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1978-10-20
- Pagination: 689 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Equipment; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Hybrid vehicles; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312696
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM