AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: BUMPERS (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide research on automobile safety through design and materials for bumpers is included. Articles on testing, crashworthiness, innovative materials; and feasibility studies are cited.
National Technical Information Service5301 Shawnee Road
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 218 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Bumpers; Crash injury research; Crashes; Crashworthiness; Design standards; Drivers; Feasibility analysis; Passenger vehicles; Prevention; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Traffic safety; Vehicle design; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312689
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM