ACOUSTIC DATA LINK
This invention relates to communication systems for individual structures, such as ships and buildings. Specifically it relates to systems that transmit via acoustic waves within the metal frame of a ship or building.
- Availability: This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of the NavyThe Pentagon
Washington, DC United States 20350
- Labow, K B
- Love, G
- Iverson, M
- Publication Date: 1978-9-28
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic signal processing; Acoustic waves; Beams; Building; Communication systems; Data communications; Frames; Metals; Patent applications; Patents; Radio receivers; Radio transmitters; Ship structural components; Sound transmission; Structural members; Transducers; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic communications; Acoustic signals; Beams (Structural); Intercommunication systems; Patents (Acoustic communications)
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00312617
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-944 118
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM