HYDRO BUS: DEVELOPMENT OF A PROTOTYPE WITH OPTIMIZED HYBRID PROPULSION
The conceptional design for a city bus powered by a diesel engine and equipped with hydraulic accumulators is presented. Projected performance and fuel consumption for the bus are discussed.
Bundesministerium fuer Forschung und TechnologieStresemannstrasse 2, Postfach 120370
D-5300 Bonn 12, Germany
Department of Energy1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20585
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Design; Diesel engines; Fuel consumption; Hybrid vehicles; Hydraulic accumulators; Performance; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312573
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: W-7405-ENG-48
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM