OIL WATER SEPARATORS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The citations cover Federally-sponsored research on these devices, primarily for oil pollution control. Centrifuge separators, coalescers, filters, and skimmers are included. Oil recovery from oil spills, and separation from ballast and bilge water are also cited. The operation, testing, and performance of this equipment in the laboratory and in the field are reported. (This updated bibliography contains 148 abstracts, 2 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bilges; Centrifuges; Chemical analysis; Coalescers; Monitoring; Oil filters; Oil recovery equipment; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Oils; Separators; Ships; Water; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Monitors; Oil separators
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil removal equipment; Oil skimmers; Oil spill control; Oily ballast water; Skimmers; Water pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00312564
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM