ICEBREAKERS AND ICEBREAKING (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The design and performance of icebreakers, ice breaking, ice navigation, and ice distribution are reviewed in these Government-sponsored research reports. (This updated bibliography contains 224 abstracts, 11 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 232 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Design; Dynamics; Hulls; Ice by location; Ice formations; Ice navigation; Icebreakers; Icebreaking; Navigation; Sea ice; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship hulls
- Old TRIS Terms: Ice disintegration; Ice distribution; Ice openings; Ice penetration
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00312559
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM