FEDERAL ENERGY DATA SYSTEM (FEDS) STATISTICAL SUMMARY UPDATE
The Federal Energy Data System Statistical Summary Update displays state level energy consumption by major economic sectors for the years 1960 to 1977. The data are displayed in both calorific units (trillion Btu) and physical units. The first half of the publication displays the data in trillion Btu and the second half displays the data in physical units. This publication a revision of the Federal Energy Data System Statistical Summary which was published in February 1978. This updated version includes revised 1975 data and the addition of 1976 and 1977 data. Additional fuels have been broken out in the Update, i.e., highway gasoline in the transportation sector; kerosene in the residential sector; coking coal and petroleum coke in the industrial sector; and diesel in the transportation sector.
Department of EnergyOffice of Consumption Data System
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Galliker, J P
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 854 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coke; Data collection; Diesel fuels; Energy; Energy consumption; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Flow; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Groundwater; Industries; Residential areas; Statistics; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00312507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM