EFFECT OF THE REDUCTION IN THE PLAY OF THE AXLES IN THE TRACK ON THE RIDING STABILITY OF VEHICLES. REPORT OF RESEARCH TO DATE AND PROVISIONAL CONCLUSIONS
A questionnaire was sent to the different Administrations and the answers and conclusions derived from them are set forth in this report. Question C15 in its present form is abandoned and will be incorporated into the more general investigations of the problems of interaction betweeen vehicle and track considered under Question C9.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1955-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Gage (Rails); Narrow gage track; Questionnaires; Ride quality; Suspension systems; Suspensions; Train track dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Question c15; Track gauge
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052792
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: C15/RP 1/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM