ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFICIENCY AND AGGRESSIVE POWER OF CLEANING AGENTS. OPTIMUM METHODS OF CLEANING MODERN EXTERIOR PAINT COATS OF PASSENGER COACH AND TRACTIVE UNIT BODY PANELS
The problems arising from the techniques of cleaning modern paint coats of tractive unit and passenger coach body panels are discussed in this report, taking into consideration different operating conditions. The kinds of dirtying, cleaning intervals, cleaning methods, cleaning agents and the conditions to be fulfilled for the protection of waters against pollution are entered into.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Car shops (Railroads); Cleaning; Cleansers; Corrosion; Paint; Passenger trains; Pollution; Railroad cars; Railroad tracks
- Identifier Terms: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen
- Old TRIS Terms: Car cleaning facilities; Chemical cleaning; Cleaning tracks; Question e119
- Subject Areas: Environment; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052791
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E119/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM