Collision mitigation : require it ... or wait?
Forward collision mitigation technology for heavy trucks has had years to mature and prove itself, and research and experience show it could save lives and costs. Should the government mandate it on commercial trucks?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Marsh, Aaron
- Publication Date: 2018-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 60-63
- TRT Terms: Crash avoidance systems; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01659425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Feb 5 2018 3:54PM