A SPECIAL REPORT ON FINANCE. FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE EVALUATION INTERIM REPORT. VOLUME II
This report summarizes the interim results of a project to analyze the financial performance of the U.S. flag liner industry. Included are the overall capabilities of the Financial Information and Retrieval System (FIRST), with emphasis on the standard and special reports generated by the System. Other major areas described in the report relate to inflation's impact on financial statements, return on investment analysis, revenue projections and the preparation of an industry-wide financial profile report.
- Volume I: Executive Summary, Volume III: Appendices, and the complete Set of 3 Volumes are also available from NTIS.
RDW Systems, Incorporated1730 North Lynn Street
Arlington, VA USA 22209
Washington, DC USA 20590
- King, B
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital investments; Economic analysis; Finance; Fleet management; Information storage and retrieval systems; Liner shipping; Management information systems; Ship operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ship operation)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00312168
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-78-3078
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1980 12:00AM