PROTECTION OF MATERIALS. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF TWO-COMPONENT PAINTS AND FILLERS FOR THE EXTERIOR PAINTING OF VEHICLE BODIES
The purpose of this technical specification is to define the required properties of two-component paints and fillers for the exterior painting of vehicle bodies, and to specify the required test-methods. (See E 17/RP 27).
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1967-11
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion protection; Materials and structures protection; Paint; Painting; Tests; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials protection; Question e17
- Subject Areas: Construction; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052769
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E17/RP 29/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM