PROTECTION OF MATERIALS. AIRLESS (HYDRAULIC) SPRAY APPLICATION OF PAINT MATERIAL (FOR ROLLING STOCK)
A brief account of the airless spray application of paint material was given in Interim Report No. 19 to provide some general information. The experience gained subsequently with this method of spraying by the Administrations represented in the E 18b Specialists Committee is described in the present report, and this method is compared with other methods of paint application. It is recommended to the Administrations to benefit by the experience gained, particularly in view of the economic advantages offered by the airless spray application of paint material.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1965-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion protection; Equipment tests; Materials and structures protection; Paint; Painting; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials protection; Question e17; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Construction; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E17/RP 26/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM