PROTECTION OF MATERIALS. AIRLESS PAINT SPRAYING METHOD
Painting materials have so far been applied either by brush or by spraying, using compressed air. This document describes the initial experience gained with the airless (hydraulic) paint spraying method). The painting materials are, if necessary, to be adapted to this new method.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1963-6
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion protection; Materials and structures protection; Paint; Painting; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials protection; Question e17
- Subject Areas: Construction; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052760
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E17/RP 19/E Intrm. Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM