THE FEASIBILITY OF REDUCED CARGO GEAR INSTALLATIONS ONBOARD BREAK-BULK CARGO SHIPS
Contents: Trade characteristics--the basis for comparison: Mobile, self-powered cranes; Installed deck systems; Equipment and operational tradeoffs; Economic analysis of alternative arrangements. Future applicability of derived results.
Control Systems Research Inc,
- Publication Date: 1968-5
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00001583
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: CSR-123-1
- Contract Numbers: MA-4368
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM