PROTECTION OF MATERIALS. SURVEY OF THE PRODUCTS USED FOR THE CLEANING OF PAINTED CARRIAGE EXTERIORS
A short survey on the cleaning of carriage exteriors is given; moreover the relative merits of the different chemicals used in cleaning and the types of dirt to be removed are discussed.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1960-11
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Cleansers; Corrosion protection; Materials and structures protection; Passenger cars
- Old TRIS Terms: Chemical cleaning; Materials protection; Question e17
- Subject Areas: Construction; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052752
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E17/RP 8/E Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM