SHEETS FOR THE PROTECTION OF LOADS. DEFINITION OF COATED FABRICS FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF SHEETS
This report gives an account of the preliminary studies which it has made concerning the synthetic fibre fabrics, the coating materials based on elastomers or plastomers and also the corresponding coated fabrics.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1962-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Loading and unloading; Synthetics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Covers
- Old TRIS Terms: Lading; Lading protection; Question e58
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052744
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E58/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM