ORE COLLOQUIA REPORT ON THE SECOND COLLOQUIUM "TECHNICAL COMPUTER PROGRAMS" (BR RESEARCH DEPARTMENT DERBY, 16TH MAY 1972)
The proceedings of a colloquium at British Railways, Derby, May 16-18, 1972, describes Technical Computer Programs from Member Administrations. These include Mechanisation of Design Studies on Building Structures (SNCF); Electronic Processing of Structural Calculations (DB); Optimisation of Bridge Decks Formed of Prefabricated Prestressed Concrete Beams and Preflexed Steel Beams (SNCF); Automated Design of Supporting Structures for Railway Bridges in Prefabricated Parts (DR); Prestressed Statistically Undeterminate Girders or Slabs (NS); Newpac--Linear Elastic Structural Analysis Using Finite Elements (BR); Structural Analysis of Vehicles and Bridges (BR); Theoretical Stress Analysis of Wheel Sets (BR); Dynamic Stresses in Bridges )CSD); Mathematic Optimisation of Track Realignments (BR); Geodesy Program System (CFF); Databank--A Locomotive, Train and Route Data Information System and Its Applications (BR); Computer Analysis of Geometry of Track (SNCF); Optimisation of the Problems Connected with the Geometry of the Rail-Wheel Contact System (SNCF); Forces in the Track Due to Dipped Joints and Wheel-Flats (BR); Mathematical Models for Studying Dynamic Response of Rolling Stock to Excitations set up by Discontinuities in the Track (SNCF); Transverse Stability of a Group of Very High Speed Vehicles Taking into Account Nature of the Connecting Elements (SNCF).
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Bridge design; Bridges; Car wheels (Railroads); Computer programs; Finite element method; Force; Rail (Railroads); Railroad tracks; Structural design; Train track dynamics; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: International Union of Railways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Lateral dynamics; Track geometry
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az40; Track alignment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052735
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ40/RP 4/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM