The purpose of the "APOA Bibliography" is to make other northern researchers more aware of the amount and type of research being conducted by the Arctic Petroleum Operators' Association, and to provide detailed author, subject and geographic access to this research. The bibliography contains all APOA-conducted or APOA-funded research reports in the ASTIS database as of January 9, 1980, a total of 218 documents. About 55% of these documents are from the "APOA Project Report" series which is available from the APOA on microfiche. Most of the remainder have been published by other agencies or in scientific journals. The bibliography includes only research sponsored by the APOA as a whole, and not the much larger amount of research done by individual member companies. All reports in this bibliography have been released to the public. The bibliography will be re-issued periodically as additional reports are released. (Author)
Arctic Institute of North America3426 North Washington Boulevard
Arlington, VA USA 22201
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Freight transportation; Petroleum industry; Pipeline transportation; Research; Research management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic oil transportation; Arctic research planning
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Research;
- Accession Number: 00311561
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Science and Technology Information System
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM