COST IMPACT OF U.S. GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS ON U.S. FLAG OCEAN CARRIERS. APPENDIX A--CATALOG OF U.S. GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS IN THE OCEAN SHIPPING INDUSTRY, VOLUME I
This volume of the Catalog of Government Regulations covers operational, engineering, and technical requirements. The Catalog also includes a separately bound volume (volume II) which includes economic, administrative, and federal assistance requirements. These volumes contain a one-page abstract of each regulation or set of regulations digested at the sub-part level of the Code of Federal Regulations for all requirements applicable to an ocean shipping company. The Catalog serves as a single reference document on what is contained in numerous administrative and general orders, regulations, and federal legislation.
- Additional volumes relating to this work include: Final Report (MRIS 24 311545), Appendix B (24 311547), and Appendix C (24 311548). Also available from NTIS in a set of 5 reports, PB80-151376.
Ernst and Whinney1225 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Cameron, J
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 516 p.
- TRT Terms: Coding systems; Maritime law; Policy; Regulatory constraints; Ship operations; Shipping; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Maritime regulation; National shipping policies; Shipping codes
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00311546
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-80045
- Contract Numbers: MA-78-3089
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM