INTERNATIONAL ENERGY STATISTICAL REVIEW
The International Energy Statistical Review provides current information and comparisons with recent years for a variety of topics on international energy; almost all concern some aspect of the petroleum and natural gas industries. Six charts deal respectively with total Free World oil production, OAPEC oil production, non-Arab oil production, Free World and USSR oil production, inland oil consumption, and net oil imports. In general, the time period covers the last four or five years. The remainder of the Review is made up of 31 tables, covering such disparate topics as production, capacity, reserves, trade, consumption, and stocks. Areas covered include the world, Free World, OPEC, OAPEC, OECD, selected developed countries, Western Europe, China, USSR, and Eastern Europe.
Central Intelligence AgencyWashington, DC United States 20505
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Energy; Imports; International trade; Oils; Petroleum; Statistics; Trade
- Identifier Terms: Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy demand; Energy statistics; Oil imports; Opec; Petroleum statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00311493
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTISUB/E-286-002
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM