USE OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS IN SIGNALLING. SYSTEM STRUCTURES FOR ACHIEVING SAFETY IN THE SIGNALLING TECHNIQUE - INTRODUCTION
The report gives a review of the possible system structures through which safety can be achieved when using electronic circuits, such as process computers, in railway signalling.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric circuits; Electronic components; Fail safe systems; Reliability; Risk analysis; Traffic signal control systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuit failure; Question a118; Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00052728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A118/RP 5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM