REGULATIONS FOR THE SAFE TRANSPORT OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS
The booklet published by the International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, contains the text of the 1973 revised edition of the Regulations as subsequently amended. Eight sections cover all aspects of the land, water or air transport of these substances including packaging, controls for transport and storage in transit, test and inspection procedures, and administrative requirements. Schedules listing requirements for transporting specified types of consignment are given in the Appendix.
- Price: 260 Austrian Schillings.
International Atomic Energy AgencyVienna International Centre, P.O. Box 100
Vienna A-1400, Austria
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 109 p.
- TRT Terms: Handling and storage; Hazardous materials; Inspection; Materials management; Radioactive materials; Regulations; Safety; Storage facilities; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo inspection; Hazardous materials transportation; Regulations (Hazardous materials)
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00311473
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Report/Paper Numbers: IAEA Safety Series 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 26 1980 12:00AM