DEVELOPMENT OF A DEVICE FOR THE DETECTION OF WHEEL-FLATS OF A CERTAIN SIZE. RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A SYSTEM FOR THE DETECTION OF WHEELFLATS
The report is concerned with devices for the automatic detection and indication of wheel-flats, developed on the DB, MAV and SJ, and with results obtained from tests carried out with these devices, first individually on the respective Administrations, and subsequently in joint work, conducted at one common test site.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Detectors; Inspection; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn; Magyar Allamvasutak; Statens Jarnvagar
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a110; Wheel defects; Wheel flat spots
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052724
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A110/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM