TRANSPORT PRICING AND COST RECOVERY SEMINAR. CANBERRA, 17- 18 JULY 1979. PAPERS AND PROCEEDINGS
The seminar was conducted by the Commonwealth Department of Transport at the request of the CoOordinating and General Transport Group of the Australian Transport Advisory Council. Papers presented include the following: 1) Comments on cost recovery (Hicks, SK, Stevenson, DG and Vance, JA); 2) Effect of pricing on operating budgets: deficits and cash flows (Pascoe, W); 3) Cost recovery in urban public transport (Scrafton, D and Starrs, M); 4) Efficient resource allocation: theory and practice in the transport industries (Kilsen, HM); 5) Pricing principles and cost recovery in transport (Mills, A); 6) Full cost recovery in one sector: Implications for users, workers, governments and managements (Joy, S); 7) Queensland. Department of transport - Direct and indirect (implied) subsidies in urban passenger transport; 8) Australia. Department of Transport Pricing and cost-recovery in transport - An overview drawing on seminar documents; 9) Australia. Bureau of Transport economics - Transport pricing and cost recovery - The main issues.
- Transport Pricing and Cost Recovery Seminar Canberra, 17-18 July, 1979.
ARRB Group Ltd.Vermont South, Victoria Australia
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 265 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Conferences; Costs; Economic efficiency; Economic factors; Economics; Financing; Operating costs; Public transit; Resource allocation; Road pricing; Subsidies; Transportation; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8006: Australia; 8525: Conference; 224: Cost; 237: Economic efficiency; 255: Economics; 263: Economics of transport; 244: Financing; 221: Operating costs; 744: Public transport; 240: Road pricing; 313: Urban area
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00311376
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1981 12:00AM