WARNING DEVICES USING RADIO. ENQUIRY REPORT: RADIO WARNING OF ONE TRAIN BY ANOTHER, EITHER DIRECT OR THROUGH A FIXED OR MOBILE RADIO ON THE TRACK, AND RADIO WARNING OF A TRAIN BY MEANS OF A FIXED OR MOBILE RADIO ON THE TRACK
The problem of the warning of trains by radio in cases of danger has been entered in the ORE programme of work as Question A 99. This report contains an introduction and a copy of the questionnaire sent out, and also a summary of the replies from 21 administrations. The general observations and the documents provided by the administrations have also been incorporated.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Protection; Radio; Safety; Safety equipment; Surveys; Warning systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Protective devices; Question a99
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00052722
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A99/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM